Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release

Autore: Hiure
To: libremesh
Oggetto: Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release
Hey thanks Ger and Selan,

I tried both ways, creating a server on my machine (only worked with
npm) and copying the files from build-artifacts, both ways lime-app ran
and I was able to navigate through the menus.

I saw that the two are a little different versions, the image extracted
from the artifacts file gave me an interface very similar to the
previous one, as in the images:

https://share.riseup.net/#LTi1KqbaPOj2YISiXJPovw

https://share.riseup.net/#EYimUM1qa_F_mG_X6K3V0g

in the metrics route I got the error:

https://share.riseup.net/#Wnak9SLJMB7gOhgSBCmgcQ

Whereas lime-app as a server on my machine has a very different
interface as in the pictures:

https://share.riseup.net/#qCumfauH2p3hef8htQyhZQ

all the menus working and some error on:

{
    "code": -32000,
    "message": "Object not found"
}

But in general it seemed to work well even with the differences.

look forward

Hiure