Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release

Autore: Hiure
To: libremesh
Oggetto: Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release
Hi Selan,

> Thanks!

Thanks to you for maintaining the lime app.

> Which base version of OWRT are you going to test?

I am using  v23.05.2

> To test it you need to set up development environment. At this moment,
> we are using node version 16 (version 18 has an error to fix). If you
> don't have this version installed i suggest you to use NVM[0] to
> select the specific version (nvm use v16.20.0). I also suggest to use
> yarn instead of npm. I have to update the README.md
>
> Once you have
>
> git clone https://github.com/libremesh/lime-app.git limeapp
> cd limeapp
> nvm use v16.20.0
> yarn

after this step return:

```

... thousands of warnings

warning storybook > @storybook/cli > jscodeshift >
@babel/plugin-proposal-optional-chaining@7.21.0: This proposal has been
merged to the ECMAScript standard and thus this plugin is no longer
maintained. Please use @babel/plugin-transform-optional-chaining instead.
[2/4] Fetching packages...
error commander@12.0.0: The engine "node" is incompatible with this
module. Expected version ">=18". Got "16.20.0"
error Found incompatible module.

```

> NODE_HOST=10.13.0.2 yarn dev
>
> This NODE_HOST variable should point to a router with an updated
> version of the lime packages (the needed changes are already merged on
> main branch, so if is updated will work).
>
> NODE_HOST variable will enable the limeapp acting as a proxy. So, you
> can point any router on the network (basically lime app "server" is
> running on your computer and making the requests to the specified point).
>
> After that, you have to access to your localhost:8080 and you should
> see the new landing page working without any bugs or erros :P 🤞

out of curiosity i tried npm install and npm run dev and i got it to run.

However, in the browser when accessing localhost:8080 I got the
following error in the console:

```
Uncaught TypeError: node.most_active.iface is undefined
```
and

```
{