Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release

Autore: Selan Kon
CC: LibreMesh.org project mailing list
Oggetto: Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release
Yeyy awesome thank you Ger, I will ping you back when I compile it
successfully.

BTW, this PR need to be tested on routers with DSA (new OWRT versions)
and for old routers.

If somebody wants to test, I can give instructions on how to do it:

https://github.com/libremesh/lime-app/pull/388

Germán Ferrero: