Re: [lime] Fwd: freifunk@GSoC 2024: We want your project ide…

Author: Hiure
To: libremesh
Subject: Re: [lime] Fwd: freifunk@GSoC 2024: We want your project ideas!
Helo Community,

At the last meeting I undertook to try to talk to my colleagues so that
we could propose some projects for Gsoc related to pirania.

Well, Luandro and I have written two drafts here of ideas with pirania
and we're sharing them to see what you think.

Pirania New Release - https://github.com/hiurequeiroz/projects/tree/pirania

and

Libremesh Internet Control -
https://github.com/luandro/projects/blob/lime-internet-control/_projects/libremesh-internet-control.md