[Tails-l10n] Reverted Polish translations

Author: Zen Fu
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Reverted Polish translations
Hello, dear translators!

Even though Polish is not active in Tails' production website and we
don't have a formal team or reviewer for that language, a permission
error caused by the latest Weblate upgrade allowed for some translations
to be accepted without review.

Currently, the Tails team unfortunately doesn't have the capacity to
workaround the problem by reviewing those translations ourselves, and
there were also several changes to things like HTML class names (which
would break the website) that increase the work needed to filter invalid
translations.

Because of that, we chose to revert the changes in Polish mistakenly
accepted. As you know, we value all your contributions a lot and usually
try hard to avoid "discarding" any work done by volunteers. We're sorry
for having resorted to this kind of solution now, but we didn't find a
better way.

A special thanks and sorry goes to the author of the reverted changes,
identified in our Git repo as "Rcvrvugyvgvb <xzdfrlhz@???>". I hope
this doesn't undermine (too much!) your efforts and will to
contribute. If possible, we kindly ask you to organize in a team and
follow the process to request becoming a reviewer and activating Polish
in the production website.

***

Some important notes:

- The reverted changes can be seen in the followin commit, in case
someone wants to reuse them at some point:

     https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/commit/f4df99be5f42837e57574943f191bbbb5ea8f917

- Contents of HTML tags shouldn't be translated, otherwise they cause
breakage of the website. For example:

      https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/commit/e44ca1f5843fdebdd93832e4ebadeec11dafaa4d#6eb3e58a774b03d0aadd7f422fc00cce513cfdef_77_76

- The expected translation workflow organized in teams and using Weblate
is described here:

      https://tails.net/contribute/how/translate/team/new/
      https://tails.net/contribute/how/translate/with_translation_platform/

***

Thanks all for contributing and sorry again for the unintended problem!

--
Gratefully,
Zen-Fu