Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release

Autor: Selan Kon
Para: LibreMesh.org project mailing list
Asunto: Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release
Hi all and sorry for the delayed answer.

On my opinion we should create a new release asap, how can we do it
German? I never did one before

Some explanations:

TL;DR:

The things are going forward and we are preparing a big release soon.

BTW we could do a little release from now, adding the latest fixes
merged on master. This will have some prior work to add things on to the
changelog. In addition, and following semver[0], we have to thing which
would be the next version numbers.

This new version will add:

- Typescript support
- TailwindCSS support
- Lots of minor bugfixings
- FBW improvements (showing scan results)
- Menu with icons

Imho, there are a breaking point that is the typescript and tailwindcss
support, from now, limeapp plugins will be coded on this, so is for that
that version could be updated to 0.3.0, what do you think?

This can be released asap.

On the other hand, we have other developments on the way:

- Support for OWRT 23
- New landing page with more info
- Mesh wide nodes visualization and nodes configuration
- mesh wide firmware upgrade
- ... so on

This will also be a huge upgrade and need lots of testing before be
merged and released, but hopefully we will have great news soon.

Following development guides of libremesh, I am working on my own fork
and creating PR's, if you want to check branches..

[0]:https://semver.org/

Germán Ferrero: