Re: [lime] How to propagate a 'server' name?

Author: Ilario
To: libremesh
Subject: Re: [lime] How to propagate a 'server' name?
Dear Kevin,
I suspect that shared-state-publish_dnsmasq_hosts should spread the
content of that file, or at least this seems looking at this line:
https://github.com/libremesh/lime-packages/blob/361645ee5c8ca19a0a60cbea5246708049b582cd/packages/shared-state-dnsmasq_hosts/files/usr/bin/shared-state-publish_dnsmasq_hosts#L23

All the documentation I found on that package just says: "Syncronize
dnsmasq hosts beween nodes".
Check if you have that package installed.
So, it seems that you can add the line in /etc/hosts, as suggested by
Moacir, and then the shared-state-publish_dnsmasq_hosts should propagate
this line to all the network.

G10h4ck can you confirm?

Ciao,
Ilario