Re: [Tails-l10n] Request to be a reviewer for spanish tran…

Author: Joaquín
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Request to be a reviewer for spanish transl…
Greetings to everyone.

I've been very bussy this past few months and wasn't able to translate
or review almost anything. I'm glad there can be another pair of eyes
reviewing the work and want to thank you all for the effort put into it.

Also I'd like to suggest to always check the staging site before
accepting any string, validate anchor links and its corresponding title
and try to keep a common style and set of words (always check if you are
using 'tu', 'vos' o 'usted' and maintain some word over other for
instance in 'computadora' or 'ordenador').

Happy holidays,

Serna.