Re: [Tails-l10n] Survey about translation teams and processe…

Author: Zen Fu
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Survey about translation teams and processes
Hello again!

We got very few responses to the survey so far. The reasons I can think
for this are (1) not the best time of the year, (2) too long/complicated
survey, (3) few people actually involved in translating or (4) few
people actually interested or able to contribute with answers.

I'll give 3 more weeks before processing answers on the week of Jan
15th. Please let me know (either here or via private e-mail) in case you
wish to answer but need more time than that.

Thanks!

--

--
Gratefully,