Re: [Tails-l10n] Request to be a reviewer for spanish transl…

Author: Zen Fu
To: victordargallo via Tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Request to be a reviewer for spanish translations
Hi, Victor!

As per our process:

    An administrator will verify that a reasonable amount of work was
    done by the requesting translator before the request is accepted.

Well, you have recently been added as reviewer for Catalan, and I can
see in Weblate that you have made lots of sugestions for Spanish, so my
understanding is that you qualify for a reviewer of Spanish also. :)

But: There are currently 2 other reviewers for Spanish (cacukin and
serna), a dedicated page[1] and mailing list[2]. So I wonder whether you
have already contacted them through that list, and it'd be good to make
sure they're aware and OK, just to avoid stepping into peoples toes.

Did you try to contact the team via their list?

Thanks for willing to translate even more! :D

[1] https://tails.net/contribute/how/translate/team/es/