Re: [Tails-l10n] Request for activating Catalan on the main …

Author: Zen Fu
To: Ricard Rodríguez via Tails-l10n, tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Request for activating Catalan on the main Tails website
Hello!

Thank you for contributing and sorry for the delay.

For the record, this request was also made via GitLab[1] and Català is
now active in the production website.

I have added a step to that issue to discuss the currently documented
process for requesting new languages and try to improve the response
time in the future.

Thanks again!

[1] https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/20047