Re: [lime] Next community meeting: 2 dic

Autor: Ilario
Para: libremesh
Asunto: Re: [lime] Next community meeting: 2 dic
Reminder!!
Tomorrow (Saturday the 2nd of December 2023) there will be a project
meeting!!

It will start at 13:00 UTC (14:00 CET, 10:00 ART).

Main link for the audiocall: https://jitsi.unp.edu.ar/LibreMesh
Fallback link: https://meet.guifi.net/LibreMesh

Pad link, for proposing topics and logging discussions:
https://pad.cas.cat/LibreMesh_meetup_2024
see the dates of the next scheduled meetings here:
https://libremesh.org/communication.html#online_meetings

--
Ilario
iochesonome@???