[lime] OpenWISP for Community Networks Webinar

Autor: Nicolas Pace
Para: libremesh
Asunto: [lime] OpenWISP for Community Networks Webinar
Greetings!

We are happy to announce the topic of our next meetup that I think it
would be of interest of you all: A presentation and discussion on
OpenWISP, facilitated by its core contributor and founder, Federico
Capoano.
OpenWISP is one of the leading open source network management tools for
ISPs,  a programmable system which allows a small group of users to
provision, maintain and monitor large networks of OpenWrt based devices.
It can be, and is used in many public WiFi networks, Universities,
Community ISPs / Mesh networks and IoT scenarios.

I think this is relevant for the LibreMesh community as it is a system
that works alongside OpenWRT, and that is thinking of
complementing/supporting LibreMesh in the future.

Federico will walk us through the tool and how it can be used by
Community Networks to manage their infrastructure for their needs.
OpenWISP is in active development, and Federico is also looking for
feedback to improve its functionality, so LocNet is pleased to host this
session and to encourage as many of you to attend the webinar to see if
you can benefit from this tool if you are not using it already, and to
brainstorm about possible courses of action and share knowledge on
network management system needs.

The session will be on November 29th, at 14UTC for 90 minutes, and
english to spanish translation will be provided.

Where: https://connect.apc.org/b/nic-p4d-h7l-mqp

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Nico and Mike from APC