Re: [lime] Using donations' money for testers

Author: Hiure
Subject: Re: [lime] Using donations' money for testers
Hello Ilario and the LiMe community!

I was very interested in doing this job. I've already been testing the
new libremesh releases in a less rigorous way but now would be a good
opportunity to do it in a better way.

I have all the single band (2.4 and 5.8 Ghz) and dual band routers to
test as well as two internet connections, so I could do the minimum
setup without having to buy more routers.

And in addition, after the tests I could do a scale test by replacing
the firmware of the entire community network with more than 20 nodes to
do a larger scale test so as not to miss any variables.

Bests
Hiure