Re: [lime] Next meeting online: 7th October

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: cri
À: libremesh
Sujet: Re: [lime] Next meeting online: 7th October

On 09/10/23 15:02, Pedro via LibreMesh wrote:

> ## Response to topic one (meeting minutes markdown)
>
> You could use this link: https://pad.cas.cat/LibreMesh_meetup_2024 and
> if you run into any problem, you would contact me directly
>
> I don't remove any pad, but it is good practice to have a backup
> anywhere, in fact, due to the markdown nature, pulling it from a git
> forge thing, will make it a nice render and so on

hi pedro,
thanks for the tool

> ## Response to topic two (pay libremesh developers to attend meetings)
>
> To avoid confusion: I am not talking that ALL libremesh developers
> should get paid or attending libremesh meetings, but ALL libremesh
> developers that are currently being contracted by altermundi, which
> holds the trademark and the origin of the product

just to ad info, the conversation during the previous meeting, was..
It's nice if we can see in our community meeting at least one time a
years the people that are developing some parts of limbremesh.. This is
happening for me people, but not happening for other.
So the initial action proposal, was.. we can write in the report and see
what happen and after send maybe a message through github to the devs..
and see if we can speak together sometimes.. in community meeting or
tech meeting or just in mailing-list.. ahem.. I don't know if the two
people that we named are subscribed here :|

So, thanks to the effort to inform them and improve the mechanism.

> Developers could be volunteer or professional. Developers SHOULD
> compensate professionaly (if is their role) the hours dedicated in the
> libremesh developer meeting with their contractor/accountability/accounting
>
> I also see it is weird to use donations for paying the already
> contracted libremesh developers to attend. I would ask for part of the
> current budget they have, to spend on the community part, because I feel
> so natural that way. We are talking about open source projects and
> communities, and they should account time to spend with the community.
> If they cannot pay developer hours for the meeting (1h/month), come on!

Maybe there is also an ambiguous fact that maybe they are developing
most for Librerouter OS that is overlapping in Libremesh. thats good.
is probably a terrain of independence and interdependence that we need
to explore between the two sister projects :)

so, lets' go to see how we can take agreement.

See you soon

Cristina