Re: [lime] Firmware images of latest libremesh based on open…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ilario
À: libremesh
Sujet: Re: [lime] Firmware images of latest libremesh based on openwrt 23.05.0
Nice!!!

Do you people think that the next release could even be based on 23.05?

I mean, until now we have a release candidate based on 22.03, which does
not seem is getting much love, so we could even go straight to 23.05.
Clearly, this would mean that more testing is needed, but a lot of
testing is still needed anyway...

Looking at the release notes, it does not seem that there was any major
change (like the switch configuration change in 21.02, or the fw4 and
the ujail in 22.03):
https://openwrt.org/releases/23.05/notes-23.05.0

On another topic:
we also miss a codename for the next release! It should start with F, as
the previous one was Expansive Emancipation. Throw some ideas in!
Add yours here:
https://pad.codigosur.org/LibreMesh-2023-codename

Ciao!
Ilario