[Tails-dev] Tor Browser 12.5.5 (Android, Windows, macOS, Lin…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: richard
Betreff: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser 12.5.5 (Android, Windows, macOS, Linux)
Hello All,

Unsigned Tor Browser 12.5.5 release candidate builds are now available for testing:

- https://tb-build-02.torproject.org/~richard/builds/torbrowser/release/unsigned/12.5.5-build1/

The full changelog can be found here:

-
hhttps://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser-build/-/blob/tbb-12.5.5-build1/projects/browser/Bundle-Data/Docs-TBB/ChangeLog.txt

This release should resolve the Snowflake and censorship-circumvention domain fronting issues users
have been experiencing.

It should also be noted that we are tentatively planning a 13.0 release no earlier than October 6th
(next Thursday) and we're planning a 13.0a6 release candidate build for the 28th (this Thursday).
The 13.0 release will marks a change in the naming scheme for our build artifacts, so if you consume
Tor Browser builds in some automatic/scripted fashion you should verify your systems work with the
new file names. Please see our blog post for details:

- https://blog.torproject.org/new-alpha-release-tor-browser-130a3/

best,
-richard