[Tails-dev] Tor Browser 13.0a3 (Android, Windows, macOS, Lin…

このメッセージを削除

このメッセージに返信
著者: richard
題目: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser 13.0a3 (Android, Windows, macOS, Linux)
Hello All,

This version contains important differences for packages! Namely, we have
changed the naming scheme of our output build artifacts. Generally speaking,
build outputs are now named in the form:

- "${ARTIFACT}-${OS}-${CPUARCH}-${VERSION}.${EXTENSION}"

If you are re-packaging tor-browser using our build outputs you will need to
update your associated scripts/configs to pull down the updated filename. Once
alpha transitions to stable (tentatively scheduled for September 20th) these
changes will also apply to the stable series.

It is possible we will make further tweaks to the names before 13.0, but we will
let you know if that is the case.

---

Unsigned Tor Browser 13.0a3 alpha candidate builds are now available for testing:

-
https://tb-build-05.torproject.org/~richard/builds/torbrowser/alpha/unsigned/13.0a3-build1/

The full changelog can be found here:

-