Re: [Tails-l10n] Inactive Catalan Translation Team - Seeking…

Author: drebs
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Inactive Catalan Translation Team - Seeking Guidance and Support
Hello, Victor.

(Sorry for the delay, I was waiting to see if others answered and was
also sleeping on the subject!)

I don't know if that list accepts posting by non-members, but did you
also try to send a message directly to the list? (in addition to
tails-l10n-ca-owner@???, i mean).

I think that, if the team and the list admin(s) are unresponsive, you
could write to tails-board@??? and ask them what to do.

Thanks for wanting to contribute!
drebs