[Tails-testers] [Tails News] Welcome to tails.net!

Autore: Tails - News
To: amnesia-news
Oggetto: [Tails-testers] [Tails News] Welcome to tails.net!
# [Welcome to
tails.net!](https://tails.boum.org/news/new_domain/index.en.html)

Today, we finished migrating our website to a new domain:
[tails.net](https://tails.net).

After 14 years using a subdomain of `boum.org`, we finally found a new home
that will be easier for everybody to remember and type. Tails will become
easier to find by the people who need it the most.

The new domain also provides us more autonomy and possibilities for some
technical work.

The former `tails.boum.org` domain will continue working until further notice,
to avoid breaking upgrades and security notifications on older versions of
Tails and external links on the Internet.

Please make sure to update any important pointers you might have or know
about.

We want to thank `boum.org` for supporting the project for all these years.
Their support was and continues to be very valuable! :)

--
Tails News