[Tails-dev] Tor Browser 13.0a1 (Desktop)

このメッセージを削除

このメッセージに返信
著者: richard
題目: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser 13.0a1 (Desktop)
Hello All,

Unsigned Tor Browser 13.01 alpha candidate builds are now available for testing:

-
https://tb-build-05.torproject.org/~richard/builds/torbrowser/alpha/unsigned/13.0a1-build1/

This is our first 115esr-based Tor Browser release and may require packaging
changes for your downstream packages, though none are known to us at this time.

We're tentatively scheduling the first stable release of the 13/esr115 series in
the beginning of September, though this date may slip to October depending on
what problems are discovered over the next month.

The full changelog can be found here:

   -
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser-build/-/blob/main/projects/browser/Bundle-Data/Docs-TBB/ChangeLog.txt

best