Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser 12.5.0 Candidate Builds availabl…

Author: richard
To: The Tails public development discussion list, Nathan of Guardian, Micah Lee, freebsd, caspar
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser 12.5.0 Candidate Builds available
Sorry to say, we had to make another build last night with a pref flip which
does affect all your distributions. The download spam pref flip has some edge
cases upstream which we will need to fix in 12.5.1 in the coming weeks so we
reverted it. We also included a pref flip to fix screen reader support on some
Windows systems, but that doesn't affect any of you :)

12.5-build2:

-
https://tb-build-05.torproject.org/~richard/builds/torbrowser/release/unsigned/12.5-build2/

I'll be signing and publishing this release shortly.

A regularly scheduled minor ESR update (12.5.1) should be coming in the first
week of July.

best,
-Richard