Re: [ZonaRossa] China agent for sourcing-Cindy

Author: m13242948978
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] China agent for sourcing-Cindy
Dear Manager,I’m sorry to take up your valuable time but I wanted to quickly introduce myself and my company in case you need our service. My company is called MyWay, located in Guangzhou, China and we are experienced PRODUCT SOURCING AGENTS.Our services include:     Sourcing products based upon your specific requirements.     In-person inspection of the factory to ensure compatibility with your expectations.     Arranging/Handling a variety of shipments.We have been providing these services for the past seven years and we’re proud to have established many successful partnerships with companies all over the world. We are confident that you will find us diligent and hard-working and our services will save you time and add value to your business.We look forward to hearing from you should you need us.Kind Regards,