[lime] Keeping updates the list of communities using libreme…

Autor: cri
Para: lime
Asunto: [lime] Keeping updates the list of communities using libremesh!

Hi,

trying to list the communities worldwide using Libremesh...

I would like know if there are in list these people and if theya re
happy to appera in the home page of Libremesh.. of if someone in the
list know them, so that we can contact!

I added in the list of community using libremesh also Calafou!
https://calafou.org/
we deployed the new network with Libremesh there during the battlemesh..
here some info:
https://github.com/libremesh/network-profiles/tree/master/calafou

we have to think who and how we will give them support in the future..
Are you in this mailinglist? J? :)

So.. looking in the internet and in our list of network profiles and in
the reports of the last 2 years of meetings and ...

I would like have the possibility to keep in contact with/know something
about:

- Quintana libre... this link is broken https://quintanalibre.org.ar/..
I don't know if they have other link and if they are running only
Librerouters devices of they are still using Libremesh on old devices..
and if yes, which? can we list in the communities using libremesh?

- https://colnodo.apc.org/ which communities are still working and
using Libremesh..

Esempio:
https://www.coolab.org/2019/01/ignicao-da-rede-comunitaria-de-rio-largo/
https://redinc.colnodo.apc.org/

can we list in the communities using libremesh?

- jardín botanico de Barcelona .. 12 nodes.. still using libremesh? some
link to the project?
can we list in the communities using libremesh?

- Jardin in Berlin with libremesh?! link? news?
can we list in the communities using libremesh?

- https://exo.cat/ is using libremesh or qmp?
can we list in the communities using libremesh?ù

- https://www.redesac.org.mx/intranets usano libremesh?
https://www.redesac.org.mx/intranets

- https://eigenlab.org/ in Pisa ?
can we list in the communities using libremesh?ù

- https://peoplesopen.net/join/ in California..
can we list in the communities using libremesh?ù

thanks

hugs Cristina