[lime] Image used for stickers on FlyerAlarm

Autore: Ilario
To: LibreMesh
Oggetto: [lime] Image used for stickers on FlyerAlarm
Helooooo!
The image I sent to Flyeralarm for the stickers is this one attached in PDF.
For convenience, I attach also the PNG and the SVG made with Inkscape.

The kind of sticker is:

Producto     Adhesivos para exteriores     (outdoor)
Número de producto     10989132
Cantidad     500 pzs.
Formato     DIN A8 (5,2 x 7,4 cm)     (the size is A8)
Material     90 µm de película adhesiva blanca (con reverso ranurado)  (90
micrometers thick white plastic, with cut back support)
Colores     4/0 colores  (CYMK colors on one side, no color on the back side)

Ciao!
Ilario

--
Ilario