[lime] Stickers?

Author: Ilario
To: LibreMesh
Subject: [lime] Stickers?
Dear all,
as proposed and approved in the last project meeting [1] we could buy
some LibreMesh stickers to distribute at Battlemesh v15 in Calafou,
Barcelona. The participants are expected to be maximum 50, so maybe
producing 100-250 stickers is a good amount?

If you agree, I can (try to) pay them from the donations we have on the
OpenCollective [2]. We have 538$=493€ there.
Asking for suggestions of sticker providers in the Element/Matrix chat
[3], Cri mentioned a website producing stickers in Germany and offering
a crazy amount of materials options, check them out below.
Let me know if you have an opinion on this! In order to have them for
the Battlemesh, I should order them by this weekend, so let me know soon
if you think this is a waste of money (surely we can find better ways to
spend the donations' money) or is a good idea and which kind of sticker
and amount you think is best!

With shape normal (e.g. for laptops)
https://www.flyeralarm.com/es/p/adhesivos-con-forma-personalizada-4399949.html#/p/FV-4399952/w/80/h/50&/l/7290
100 = 77 euros
250 = 85 euros
500 = 97 euros

With shape and shiny finishing (e.g. for laptops)
https://www.flyeralarm.com/es/p/adhesivos-con-forma-personalizada-4399949.html#/p/FV-10866599/w/80/h/50&/l/7290
100 = 100 euros
250 = 108 euros
500 = 121 euros

Rectangular but extra strong glue (e.g. for routers)
https://www.flyeralarm.com/es/p/etiquetas-adhesivas-extra-resistentes-4227644.html#/p/FV-4227661&/l/5808
100 = 25 euros
250 = 30 euros
500 = 38 euros

Rectangular but resistant for external environment (e.g. for routers)
https://www.flyeralarm.com/es/p/adhesivos-para-exteriores-4245640.html#/p/FV-4245807&/l/34
100 = 32 euros
250 = 38 euros
500 = 41 euros

Rectangular but luminescent (e.g. for laptops and indoor routers)
https://www.flyeralarm.com/es/shop/configurator/index/id/9274/adhesivos-luminosos.html#9195=43616&9196=43617&9197=43604&9198=43605&9199=43606
100 = 117 euros
250 = 188 euros
500 = 313 euros