Re: [lime] Next technical meetings 07/04/2023 h13utc and 09/…

Autore: Ilario
To: libremesh
Oggetto: Re: [lime] Next technical meetings 07/04/2023 h13utc and 09/05/2023 h13utc
On 4/5/23 14:08, cri via LibreMesh wrote:

> On 01/04/23 17:34, gothos via LibreMesh wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> in accordance with the decisions of today's meeting,
>> I'm announcing the next technical meetings
>>

>> # Friday 07/04/2023 at 13 UTC (next week)
>> Here the notes of the previous meeting:
>> https://pad.codigosur.org/LibreMesh_meetup_dic_2021
>>
>> Here the links to join:
>> - main: https://jitsi.unp.edu.ar/LibreMesh
>> - fallback: https://meet.jit.si/LibreMesh
>>

> thanks!
>
> here the complete report of the last "community meeting of LiMe":
> https://pad.codigosur.org/LibreMesh_meetup_dic_2021
>
> I paste at the end of this email the text of this last meeting, where
> you can find also the Agenda of the tech meeting
>
> and how wrote Ilario in the others email, the idea is release really
> soon a new Lime 2020.2 and before the end of this month, april, release
> also the new Lime on top of openwrt 22.03
>
> see you on friday?

Yesss, see you in half an hour :D

I take advantage for sharing a network-profile I just prepared for the
Battlemesh @Calafou.
You will find that in the README I documented all the content, hoping
that can be useful for the Calafou people or others:

https://github.com/libremesh/network-profiles/tree/master/calafou

I am not sure we will encrypt the mesh or try to implement Opportunistic
Wireless Encryption, but as the routers both have 16 MB of flash, I
included also wpad-openssl :D

Ciao!
Ilario

--