[Cm-cagliari] Supplier of Rattan outdoor furniture from PRC

Autore: evensunfurniture
To: cm-cagliari
Oggetto: [Cm-cagliari] Supplier of Rattan outdoor furniture from PRC

Hi,
Please forgive my disturbances, and allow yourself just few minutes to read this email, it won’t let you down.
We are a professional outdoor rattan furniture maker and designer.
Moderate price with high quality, all the materials could pass the professional quality inspection.
Besides this, we are known for great customer service and selling experience,
Attached some hot-sale items, please feel comfortable to contact me.
Have a great day.

Regards
XIAT. +86 571 888 111 92M. +86 137 5820 3646Email: sales9@???       Evensun Company LimitedHangZhou, China. 310012.www.rattanfurniturecentre.com