Re: [ZonaRossa] Mad about tools management? RFID products ca…

Author: Hwenli678901
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Mad about tools management? RFID products can help you escape from the mess
Dear Sir or Madam,Nice to meet you.I am Kitty, a professional & reliable sales person from RFID General.At RFID General you will find state-of-the-art RFID products (RFID Wristband, RFID Card, RFID Sticker/Tag /Label) suitable for all common frequency ranges RFID UHF, HF, NFC or LF. We always offer the right RFID products at a very good price for your application.We are confident that our RFID products will deliver outstanding results, improve your profit margin and win the trust of your customers.If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us! We will be happy to help you at any time, via chat, e-mail or telephone.Best Regards,KittyRFID GENERAL TECHNOLOGY CO LTDSpecialized inAll Kinds of RFID Wristbands13.56MHz NFC Sticker Label TagsUHF 860-960MHz Tags Sticker LabelRFID Cards For Hotel & EventRFID Inlay/RFID Card PreLam sheet