Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 5.11

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev, tails-manual-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 5.11
Hi,

intrigeri (2023-02-16):
> Tails 5.11 is scheduled for March 15.
>
> Dear manual testers, please let me know privately when you're
> available on Tuesday, March 14, afternoon/evening UTC.

Best case I'll start building late afternoon and we can test tomorrow.

But that's pretty optimistic at this stage. If I had to bet on
something more realistic, I would say I build tomorrow (Wednesday),
testing happens on Wednesday night and Thursday morning, and I release
whenever I find time for it after that. I'm not excluding the
possibility to move the whole release process to Saturday+Sunday,
or even next week, depending on how things develop.