[ZonaRossa] Serve Outdoor?Rope?Conversation?Set from PRC

Author: evensunfurniture
To: zonarossa
Subject: [ZonaRossa] Serve Outdoor?Rope?Conversation?Set from PRC

Hi,
We have some rattanfurniture item in stock,  they are selling extremely well in your area,
We appreciate that if you would like to introduce it to your customer.
Our company was established in 1991 and since then we have been provided products to many famous companies,
such as Costco, Hilton Hotel, Hyatt hotel and so on. We have received great reports from them and you will find our service to be five stars in quality.
The product quality has passed the quality test. We are sure you will be satisfied with it.
Please contact me directly, so we can help each other.

Regards
XIAT. +86 571 888 111 92M. +86 137 5820 3646Email: sales9@???       Evensun Company LimitedHangZhou, China. 310012.www.rattanfurniturecentre.com