Re: [lime] GSoC meeting?

Author: Ilario
To: libremesh
Subject: Re: [lime] GSoC meeting?
On 2/6/23 10:10, ignifugo via LibreMesh wrote:
> On 04/02/23 17:50, Ilario via LibreMesh wrote:
>> One topic was quite urgent to discuss:
>> the projects for the students for the Google Summer of Code, these
>> have to be polished by the 7th of February.
>> https://projects.freifunk.net
>>
>> @mentors (according to the projects list: G10h4ck, NicoEchaniz, SAn,
>> Ger, Gui): did you already set a meeting or should we have one?
>> I can on Monday night (from 19:30 on European time, which is from
>> 18:30 UTC on).
>
> for me is good. this evening.

Thanks Cri for the availability!

@everyone, please feel free to attend: the requirements for being mentor
are NONE and since last year also the requirements for being student are
close to none :)

For me it would be better to meet 1 hour later than previously proposed,
let's meet at 20:30 European time (19:30 UTC, 16:30 Argentina time).

> I would like to know if the people of Altermundi are running the same
> projects and if is possible organize others?

Yep, tonight we need information and to know the real availability of
the people going to be mentors, or we should just remove the projects.
Better few and real than many and obsolete.

Links for the meeting:
Main: https://jitsi.unp.edu.ar/LibreMesh
Fallback: https://meet.jit.si/LibreMesh

Ciao!