Re: [Tails-dev] obfs4 not work in Iran

Author: sajolida
To: Trojan, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] obfs4 not work in Iran
Trojan via Tails-dev:
> Hi Tails

Hi Trojan,

Thanks a lot for the kind words!

It's always good to receive some inspiring news from users around the
world after long hours behind the computer.

We want to add Snowflake, and the new Tor Connection assistant will make
this easier. Unfortunately, we don't have enough working capacity right
now to add Snowflake to Tails right now.

You can track our plans on:

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/5494

But testimonials from people like you are really useful to help us
prioritize our work. So please, keep telling us about how we should
improve Tails for the brave people struggling in Iran.

We know that we should work faster on these improvements, but it's not
always possible :(

In solidarity,

--
sajolida