Re: [Tails-dev] [tor-dev] Applications team no longer updati…

Autore: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] [tor-dev] Applications team no longer updating gitolite repos
Hi,

heads up for developers:

Richard Pospesel (2022-12-06):
> With the 12.0 release almost out the door, the applications team will no longer be pushing commits to our
> git.torproject.org (gitolite) repos. All future code updates will only be pushed to our various gitlab.torproject.org
> (Gitlab) repos.

… this implies we need to update the remotes we use locally, e.g.:

- https://git.torproject.org/builders/tor-browser-build.git
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser-build.git

- https://git.torproject.org/tor-browser.git
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser.git

I've updated a bunch of URLs on our master branch accordingly (65fa5942aa).