[Tails-testers] (No Subject)

Autore: chy7jh37q7ofvq4b
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Oggetto: [Tails-testers] (No Subject)

hi,

re:

Build information:5.5 - 20220825
ccfd5bcb099be1444e7e9da96ffe1fc4f8e431fe
live-boot: 1:20170112
live-config: 11.0.3

Starting Tails 5.5 testing which has been upgraded from Tails 5.4 brings up the error unable to start persistent storage, start tails and send an error message. On starting Tails, the persistent storage was unlocked, the wifi settings  within the personal storage were retained and the wifi was connected automatically. The persistent folder was availble and documents within were readable etc.
Nothing else was in the persiatent storage. I was able to change the password and then rebooted and started tails again. Got the same persistent storage message with the new password.
Small problem I know , but a problem all the same..

mike

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.