Re: [lime] battlemesh

Author: Ilario
Subject: Re: [lime] battlemesh
Hi!
Here goes the live streaming link of the Battlemesh. At the same address
there will be the recording, once the event is finished.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMzRlaL6ZWE

Check out the agenda here:
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14#Monday_-_September_19

Ciao,
Ilario

Il giorno venerdì 16 settembre 2022, Ilario via LibreMesh <
libremesh@???> ha scritto:
> Hi!
> I just asked on the Battlemesh chat on Element (they have an official

mailing list and an official chat on Element) and this was Clauz's answer:
> "We are setting up everything for the streaming, so it should be possible"
> So we'll share here the link as soon as we have it.
>
> Regarding the project meeting, I am a bit pessimistic about us finding a

tranquil full hour in the middle of the event (unless it is before the
start of the talks in the morning...) so I would propose to just be
super-active in the Element chatroom.

https://libremesh.org/communication.html

> If we can find a spot, we'll send an email proposing an actual virtual

meeting :)
> Anyway we will have a physical meeting when Cri suggested, in the

morning, at 10h (10:00 CEST, 8:00 UTC), of the Tuesday and we can also have
it hybrid virtual-physical in case anyone manages to join. For that, I
would say we can use this link: https://jitsi.unp.edu.ar/LibreMesh

> Ciao!
> Ilario
>

> On 9/15/22 10:38, bruno vianna via LibreMesh wrote:
>>
>> it is good for me as well, but as Ilario said, it won't be a good time

if we want to bring remote participation from the americas.
>> it seems like there is some empty slot between 19 and 20:30 which could

work

libremesh@??? <mailto:libremesh@krutt.org>> wrote:

>>     +1000
>>     Tuesday at 10h sounds perfect to me.
>>     Also sounds great the idea to deliver, all together, a "lightning
>>     talk" :D
>>     Are we going to have a hybrid virtual-physical project meeting? It's
>>     not
>>     easy to find a good time for that (at 10h is too early for people in
>>     the
>>     Americas, but in the afternoon there are plenty of events from
>>     Battlemesh, seems). Ideas?
>>     Ciao!
>>     Ilario

>>     On 9/14/22 17:11, cri via LibreMesh wrote:
>>      > hi,
>>      > do you have a plan to say in advance, when we want
>>      > do the meeting in person during the event?
>>      > the schedule is not already fit
>>      > https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14#Timetable
>>     <https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14#Timetable>
>>      >
>>      > but talk are:
>>      > https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14/Talk_proposals
>>     <https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14/Talk_proposals>

>>      >
>>      > and...
>>      > beautifull!!

>>      >
>>      > to avoid collision..can we do ...
>>      > hum..

>>      >
>>      > I propose:

>>      >
>>      > .. morning of Tuesday at 10:00

>>      >
>>      > 1h to introduce ourself and run in conversations
>>      > and maybe decide if we want to do or we need some lighting talk
>>     of the
>>      > day after to exchange tech or human info in the day after.
>>      > what do you think?

>>      >
>>      > hugs Cristina

>>      >
>>      > _________

>>      >
>>      > Ciao,
>>      > abbiamo un piano per trovarci durante il Battlemesh?
>>      > il programma non è ancora fissato
>>      > https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14#Timetable
>>     <https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14#Timetable>

>>      >
>>      > ma i seminari ci sono:
>>      > https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14/Talk_proposals
>>     <https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14/Talk_proposals>

>>      >
>>      > e...
>>      > super!!

>>      >
>>      > per vitare sovrapposizioni.. potremmo
>>      > hum..

>>      >
>>      > Faccio la proposta:

>>      >
>>      > .. mattino di martedì ore 10:00

>>      >
>>      > 1h per presentarci e scegliere di che parlare
>>      > e maghari potremmo dirci di voler fare o di aver bisogno di

qualche