Re: [lime] battlemesh

Author: Ilario
To: libremesh
Subject: Re: [lime] battlemesh
+1000
Tuesday at 10h sounds perfect to me.
Also sounds great the idea to deliver, all together, a "lightning talk" :D
Are we going to have a hybrid virtual-physical project meeting? It's not
easy to find a good time for that (at 10h is too early for people in the
Americas, but in the afternoon there are plenty of events from
Battlemesh, seems). Ideas?
Ciao!
Ilario

--