Re: [Hackmeeting] Un argomento di discussione

Author: igor absorto
To: HackMeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] Un argomento di discussione
Ciao blallo,
Excerpts from blallo via Hackmeeting's message of September 4, 2022 11:25 pm:
> Magari verrà fuori comunque, ma volevo condividere con tutte un argomento di cui vorrei discutere, magari con la speranza di tirare fuori un'elaborazione comune, in una o più sessioni informali durante HM.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/sep/04/super-rich-prepper-bunkers-apocalypse-survival-richest-rushkoff

I would really like to take part on this discussion. Specially if we
can aim the conversation on how to create mutual aid structures that can
help us to survive (with **us** being a really emcompassing us). I think the
survivalist narrative needs to be appropriated by us and obviously
reframed in a collectivist/mutual aid format.

Another interesting topic for this conversation could be how hacking knowledge
could be helpful in expanding our survival chances: DIY geiger meters,
water sources finding devices, air pollution meters, etc.

Also geolocating the super rich bunkers and closing their vents/pipes
might be a good conversation starter :P

Let's meet!
--

7668 2EDA 36C8 5196 D7F1 A155 D008 F1F6 2A4F 42C0