Re: [Hackmeeting] [Talk] Linux di base (ed eventuale install…

Author: igor absorto
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] [Talk] Linux di base (ed eventuale install-party)
Ciao giovanna,

Excerpts from Giovanna's message of July 28, 2022 10:48 pm:
> On lun, lug 25, 2022 at 06:25:44 +0200, igor absorto wrote:
> [...]
>
>> It would be interesting to announce publicly that should have backups of
>> their data before coming to the install fest, if possible/wanted.
>
> We can coordinate to write the presentation with the precautions (backup and
> whatever).

Yes! Good idea. I have launched this pad for us:
https://pad.cisti.org/p/HackIt22NotasLinuxDiBase

I have thrown some ideas there, feel free to move them around or delete
them altogether ;)

> Do you think it would be better to translate the presentation too? The previous
> was entirely in italian.

I can't write in italian, so I'll be writing in english and then we can
translate to italian. Since we will end up with both languages we might
use them on the presentation. What do you think?

>> > [quanto tempo]: 60 minuti
>> > [quando]: io conto di essere a Torino già da venerdì e quindi vanno bene tutti i
>> >       giorni anche se credo che se riusciamo a fare anche l'install party
>> >       dovremmo pensare le due cose in sequenza.
>> > [cosa]: un proiettore o uno schermo bastano.

>> My plan is also to arrive on Friday, as early as possible, so it could
>> be Friday for me.

I'll arrive around 13h30 in CSOA, on Friday, all going well with transportation and
finding CSOA :)

Thanks,
--

7668 2EDA 36C8 5196 D7F1 A155 D008 F1F6 2A4F 42C0