Re: [Tails-dev] new addition

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] new addition
Hi,

test10007 (2022-07-06):
> Would you please be so kind to add this page to the 5.2 release

Note that you're asking for this last minute request to suddenly get
higher priority than everything else we could possibly do in time for
5.2 :)

> A web tool for converting BIP39 mnemonic codes would be a great addition to Electrum and is not too big file
> https://github.com/iancoleman/bip39

I could not find this tool in Debian. Regardless, to me it seems that
this functionality should instead live in Electrum, no? Has this been
requested there?

Please read https://tails.boum.org/support/faq/#new-software :)