Re: [Cm-cagliari] 4K Fullcolor VU camera

Autore: Annaho
To: cm-cagliari
Oggetto: Re: [Cm-cagliari] 4K Fullcolor VU camera
Hi dear
I am following up to confirm if you are interested in acquiring the FullColor VU Camera.
4K VU Camera
2MP/5MP/4K optional
Bullet / dome housing optional
Fixed lens / VF lens optional
4K/8MP HD Analog Camera
AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS Output
Analog / IP Camera is avalible
 $10 Below HD Security Camera for options

If you are interested in the cameras, we can provide you the update price list.
We offer IP Camera / Analog Camera/ Mini Covert Camera/ Security Accessories.
 I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,
Best Regards,Anna HoVEACAM ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. 丨 PROFESSIONAL CCTV MANUFACTURERAdd:C3-1308,Wanda Tech Park, No.87 Kefeng Road,Luogang District, Guangzhou, ChinaTel: +86 2032980535Wechat / WhatsApp:+86-15975492013Skype : Veacam.anna