Re: [OpenPGP-applet-devel] E-Catalog for New Tablet PC

Author: Mary
To: openpgp-applet-devel@boum.org
Subject: Re: [OpenPGP-applet-devel] E-Catalog for New Tablet PC

Untitled document

Hi Dear

Wish you have a nice day.

This is Gisen International Company.we are large factory has produced the Tablet PC over 10 years in China.

We know that you are looking for the Tablet pc recently.We have repeatedly exported to government schools in many countries for use.Such as the Philippines, United States and so on.

Looking forward to your reply.
Reply to get Catalogue with Price List,Free sample ,

Regards