Re: [ZonaRossa] How we help you reduce cost.

Author: zmevergreen
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] How we help you reduce cost.
Hi Dear Friends,Good day!Do you want to reduce 10-15% procurement cost of your existing products range under the same quality conditions?Do you want to get best lead time of your order projects?Do you want to have strict control and monitor on your order projects to escape any problem?If you want,we’d like introduce a 16 years’ history manufacturer on ergonomic furniture field for home and office. Mainly products are Monitor Arms,metal pedestal, monitor stand and other related accessories. Please feel free to contact me for further information. Best Wishes,Vivi,Whatsapp +86 18768564360