[Tails-dev] Very concerned about messages while attempting t…

Autore: James Griffin
To: tails-dev
Oggetto: [Tails-dev] Very concerned about messages while attempting to shut down.
I have tails 5.1 and when I attempted to shut down, it did not shut down
completely and I received the following messages on a black screen:
[SKIP] ordering cycle found, skipping WPA supplicant
[SKIP] ordering cycle found, skipping prepare namespaces
[SKIP] ordering cycle found, skipping network manager
[SKIP] ordering cycle found, skipping anonymizing overlay network
[SKIP] ordering cycle found, skipping wait for Tor to have bootstrapped

I have no idea what this means but it doesn't sound good. Should I be
concerned? I had turned off my wifi in tails prior to this; would this have
had something to do with it?