[Tails-dev] Is Tails Linux able to protect Targeted Individu…

Author: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
To: tails-dev
CC: ceo
Subject: [Tails-dev] Is Tails Linux able to protect Targeted Individuals against government surveillance?
Subject: Is Tails Linux able to protect Targeted Individuals against
government surveillance?

Good day from Singapore,

The home page of Tails Linux says:

"Tails is a portable operating system that protects against
surveillance and censorship."

Excerpt from the following news article.

News article: Tails 5.0 Linux users warned against using it "for
sensitive information"
Link: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/tails-50-linux-users-warned-against-using-it-for-sensitive-information/

[QUOTE]

Tails (short for The Amnesic Incognito Live System) is a Linux distro
focused on protecting the users' anonymity (e.g., activists and
journalists) and helping them circumvent censorship by forcing all
connections to and from the Internet through the Tor network.

[/QUOTE]

My question is: Is Tails Linux able to protect Targeted Individuals
against government surveillance? We know governments are able to read
our minds and thoughts using mind control technology (aka synthetic
telepathy or remote neural monitoring).

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you very much.

Regards,