[Tails-dev] Tor on Tails issue

Autore: gunsales
To: tails-dev
Oggetto: [Tails-dev] Tor on Tails issue

I've been having technical issues with using Tor on Tails. When I try to connect to Tor on Tails with obsf4 bridges on my university's wifi Tor gets blocked. This isn't an issue when I use Tor on windows with the university's wifi so I'm not sure why this occurs. I'm not sure if I need a specific bridge that can by pass the firewall or if its a problem with the OS itself or the usb I am using. If you could tell me what might being going on and what I could do about it I'd be very glad to know.--
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.