[Hackmeeting] Fwd: Publications and other material

Author: isi
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] Fwd: Publications and other material
FWD:

hackademia@???
Gabriella Coleman <biella@???>

Hi all,

Here are some publications and other material that might be of interest
for you research and teaching

1. A journalism piece on Suzy Thunder, a pretty notorious female phone
phreak by Claire Evans
https://www.theverge.com/c/22889425/susy-thunder-headley-hackers-phone-phreakers-claire-evans

2.Data and Society Report: Bounty Everything: Hackers and the Making of
the Global Bug Marketplace" by Yuan Stevens and Ryan Ellis

https://datasociety.net/library/bounty-everything-hackers-and-the-making-of-the-global-bug-marketplace/

3. Data and Soceity Report: "Wearing Many Hats: The Rise of the
Professional Security Hacker" by Matt Goerzen and myself
https://datasociety.net/library/wearing-many-hats-the-rise-of-the-professional-security-hacker/

4. Edited volume on Whistleblowers: Whistleblowing for Change Edited  by
Tatiana Bazzichelli :
https://cup.columbia.edu/book/whistleblowing-for-change/9783837657937

5. BBC Podcast on Hackers, which I hosted and helped out with:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0012fjk

Please do post any relevant work here or send it to me and I can do so.

Biella

---
To unsubscribe: <mailto:hackademia-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net>