Re: [Tails-l10n] German website reviewer

Author: emma peel
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] German website reviewer
Stefan Leibfarth:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Am 13.09.2021 um 11:29 schrieb Stefan Leibfarth:
>> Am 08.09.2021 um 11:58 schrieb Stefan Leibfarth:
>>> I have contributed some German translations for the website on Weblate,
>>> but nobody seems to review them.
>>> I'd really appreciate it. :-)
>>
>> Anybody???
>
> To this day I didn't get any response.
>
> This is my third and last try:
> I hereby request to become a reviewer for the German language.

Ey there Stefan:

Sorry for the delay, I was hoping previous German reviewers will answer.

The German reviewers that have reviewed the rest of the website
are not active at the moment, and you are right that we need to have more
reviewers for German.

But how can I know that you are a good reviewer, and you are going
to translate the website correctly?

Do you have any previous work you could show to us, or previous contributors
that can vouch for you?

I am responsible to bridge translators with the rest of the Tails team, but I
do not feel able to take a decision related this specific situation.

Let me ping the previous reviewers to see if they can review your work and
feel that you can be a reviewer (I do not speak German).

Thanks for your patience

emmapeel