Re: [ZonaRossa] Sheet metal

Author: zamy0001
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Sheet metal
Dear Partners,This is Cherry from Shenzhen Welltop (China
manufacturer of stamping parts).What we normally do , metal parts as following ,
1.Stamping metal frame  (OEM/ODM)2.Riveted metal stamping
(OEM/ODM)3.ATM cabinet  (OEM/ODM)4.Heat sink
(OEM/ODM)5.Smartlock     (OEM/ODM)6.Spot welding metal frame
(OEM/ODM)7.Display metal hook      (OEM/ODM)8.Display metal stand
(OEM/ODM)9.Flat hinge / shaped hinge10. Pipe clamp11.Others
customized metal partsFecility we have :We have a comprehensive set of
production equipment, including punching machine, hand-punch machine, tapping
machine, drilling machine, machining equipment, lathe machine, milling machine,
cutting machine, precision grinding machine, sparks machine, CNC machining
center and 3 production lines, and we also have a
series precision testing equipment, such as projector, Quadratic element/CMM
inspection, hardness tester, altimeter, DJH-E and so on.Inspection methods for products :Vernier CalipersMicrometerDepth
MicrometerHardness meterRing GuageTorque meterPlug
GuageQuadratic elementProjection InstrumentCMM thread guageFormat for customer’s drawing we can use:2D : PDF 3D : CAD, dwg, dxf,
step, igsWelcome your emails or call soon!Thank you!Kind RegardsCherry Cao Shenzhen Welltop Industrial
Co.,LtdDirect line : +86-0755-27083174Mobile:
+0086-15817434301Address: B block, Bailu Industrial Park, Gonghe Industrial
Road,Xixiang Town, Shenzhen,Guangdong province, China