[Tails-testers] Tails 4.22~rc1

Author: 1x1x1x1
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-testers] Tails 4.22~rc1
Hello,

I am sending this email so that you may receive feedback for the Tails 4.22 release candidate.

I have tested the functionality of persistent bridges and the 'Fix Clock' feature in the Tor Connection Assistant.
Both of these work perfectly well. The obfs4 bridges have saved for the 20+ times I booted into Tails last week. The 'Fix Clock' function is very helpful for me as I live in the AEST timezone. It had fixed any connection issue I would have when starting up.

The one suggestion I have is regarding the Fix Clock function. The list from which you select your timezone takes too long to navigate (as you have to keep scrolling to find your location). It would be best to add a search bar, to be able to quickly select our location.

Thank you in advance.